Progress on my Digital Portfolio

No Comments
Posted 18 Mar 2012 in Uncategorized

I had originally started working on my digital portfolio over at my wordpress site (modernselkie.wordpress.com) but I decided that I wanted to be searchable by name rather than username. So I made caitlinpringlemurphy.umwblogs.org, and tried to make a portfolio/digital resume on here. I had hesitated before because I wasn’t keen on using my middle name at part of my website, but I figured that separating my personal and professional identities online somewhat would be good. Anyone could probably link the two fairly easily, but some semblance of separation is probably good.¬† While my site is not done yet (that will take a bit more work) the front page is working and I have the resume page done, and am almost done with the video page.

I had a couple of things I was curious about, though. One is that I am getting an error on the side of my pages that reads: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/umwblogs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nclp.php on line 71. Also, I was curious  Рhow does one turn comments off? I cannot figure it out. Thanks!